CureZone   Log On   Join
Natural Healing for Colon/bowels

StarBrite Views: 3,179
Published: 21 years ago

Natural Healing for Colon/bowels

Hi Russ!!

I am so glad that YOU are NOW a part of CureZone!! I followed a link last week that led me to your webisite, and it was very interesting.(I think I was searching ' Colloidal Silver ') Anyway, my problem is my DIGESTIVE SYSTEM. I read the info about the kiwi fruit(below), which I will get this week-end. I have done the #1 & #2 colon/bowel cleanse,(only 1/2 of the #2, could not stand the taste) 4 liver flushes, Colon Cleanse form GNC, have had x-rays of my lower-back,(I have pain)(could not find anything) and many other things to keep me regular. (I am only 40 years old) I am a regualr of CureZine, and don't want to re-write ALL my problems, but, my main concern is colon health. I even have an appointment with a Internalist to discuss a COLON-SCAN (internal), which we think I may have a blockage, or growth. (will check for cancer also). I don't want to have this done, and think I would be O.K. if I could just get my system cleaned out!!! Natural foods for good bowel/colon health is what I have in mind. Any suggestions? I also bought some OLIVE LEAF capsules to help with internal health. Any comments on this?

Thanks for any advice, and WELCOME to CureZone!!

XOXOXOX
StarBrite

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)