CureZone   Log On   Join
Questions as I prep for 1st flush

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
unir1 Views: 1,260
Published: 14 years ago

Questions as I prep for 1st flush

I'm new to the group and have read a good deal of the posts from the debate and support sections. Now I have a couple of questions:

1.) It's recommended that I do a parasite flush and kidney flush before I do the liver flush. Is this necessary or can I go straight to the liver flush? I have eczema that makes amputation seem a preferable experience, so I REALLY want to do the Liver Flush as soon as possible instead of waiting another 4 weeks.

2.) Is the magic of the flush in the ES, the grapefruit juice, the OO, or the combination? I read of people having stone passage without the oil, so I'm wondering about the need for the oil. My wondering about this comes from my liver/gall bladder issues.

As part of relieving the eczema symptoms, I was taking a combination of fish oils, then later flax oil. I then did a herbal liver cleanse that dumped into my gall bladder and caused me to no longer tolerate oils. For 3 weeks, I've been taking a homeopathic remedy that supports the liver and gall bladder and I've had a slight improvement in my eczema. This confirms to me that the liver and gall bladder are definitely part of the eczema experience, and that as I clean them up, the eczema will improve. However, if my body can't handle a swig of fish oil, what will it do with that much olive oil? Will I get results with just the ES and juice?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.484 sec, (1)