CureZone   Log On   Join
Candida/Low-carb diet constipates me

Mia78 Views: 1,461
Published: 14 years ago

Candida/Low-carb diet constipates me

Hi all,
I used to post alot to curezone years ago. I'm now back with this concern. I know I have a candida problem, which I know isn't going to wish itself away. My current problem (and problem before) is that when I try to reduce my carb intake from grains, I always get constipated. I don't understand why! Also, I have spent in the past, lots of time and money on Bowel Cleanses and enemas and had absolutely no results from them. I was jealous of all the MP champions. Thats kinda why I stopped coming around here. It doesn't matter how much fiber and water I consume, still little pieces of stool coming out a little at a time. It only happens when I try to eat a healthier, higher protien diet with less carbs. Also to mention, I'm nursing, so I need the extra protein and general nutrition. I read somewhere here that there's a connection to bile which lubricates the intestines and if thats the problem, fiber and water don't help. Obviously, I can't do any cleansing or flushing now, but does anyone have an idea as to why the grains are keeping me regular, which isn't good for me and the reduced carbs (including lots of veggies aren't? Any suggestions as to what I could do to help with this?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.695 sec, (1)