CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Million Bucks!--oh boy, you got me going!!

Views: 1,742
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 808,306

Re: Million Bucks!--oh boy, you got me going!!

Because there's a vested interest in keeping people sick!!! Think of what would happen to the drug companies, insurance, doctors, etc.--it's a house of cards that would come tumbling down. It's a vicious cycle. I truly believe the drug companies are in charge and not the government!!LOL The really sad part of all this is doctors and dentists do not know about alternative treatments--they are just not interested. They learn what they need to learn to go out into the world to "heal" from that learning, and that's where it ends for most of them.

Here's a simple story. Couple yrs back while not covered under dental insurance, I enrolled in a dental program at one of the best dental schools in this country. While in the chair, I had a 4th yr dental student ask what I had done for a tooth that was giving me some trouble prior to my appointment. Not wanting to divulge the various things I do because of the response, this time I decided to tell the student. Simple...cayenne tincture applied to the gum line to cause blood flow into area which, in turn, helped eliminate the problem. This student had no clue what cayenne tincture was or that cayenne could be used for any purpose other than cooking. LOL The student immediately got the dentist (who oversees patients) and everyone was "up in arms" over what I told them. Of course they wrote of the healing of my gum area to some other reason and dismissed the cayenne. And similar responses come from doctors. Now I'm not stating that every doctor and dentist responds this way, but the majority of them do--unless, of course, they're already operating in the field of homeopathic or alternative medicine, etc. Unfortunately, most "basic" health insurance programs do not allow for these types of "alternative" treatments, so people are left to the mercy of the doctors and dentists. I'm laughing to myself right now imagining what a dentist would say if I told them about my oil pulling and brushing w/soap. LOL

This is why sites such as this one are so important and I'm so grateful that I found the curezone and all the wonderful people who give their input and are willing to help others.

Anyway, thanks for letting me vent.

MJ

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.172 sec, (2)