CureZone   Log On   Join
I & WE need you, Hopinso

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
Corey Views: 5,725
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 808,087

I & WE need you, Hopinso

Hopinso, there are a few people here on cure zone that have the ability to take a somewhat complicated subject and relate it in a manner that even someone without much education can understand it. You are among the best of them. I have learned SO much from your posts. Much more that the tomatoes hurting my knees. I do not post a great deal for many reasons. Mostly not a lot of time. I am not a good typist (not slow, not fast, just half fast, snicker). I do get to try a lot of the things I learn here and sometimes relate my experiences, good or bad, and mostly do not relate them. I do use humor a lot because I have always loved it and several years ago I read "Anatomy of an Illness" by Norman Cousins and like him, I firmly believe that humor is healing.

I wish I had the eloquence to express what you mean to me (and us here at CZ) but I cannot. So many knowledgeable posters have left because of the few negative posters. From my view, that lets them win. I do sorely miss Owen and a few others. Please stay around. There is so much I want to learn from you.

Corey

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)