CureZone   Log On   Join
Be Careful Ive watse a year treating Candida..

moseleymand Views: 1,666
Published: 15 years ago

Be Careful Ive watse a year treating Candida..

Hello everyone..

Just want to add a short note to make you aware as I have been very miss lead by Candida.

I ve spent 7 months with homeopath done strictest diet for 7 months runner beans fish meat and a little brown rice..probotics, antifungals, vits and minerals..etc..

Got to end and tum so bloated still she said introduce Sugar etc..so I did and had bad reactions still..she said well perhaps you need more tests at hospital...

Its looking like i have small bacterial overgrowth

Distention - especially when I eat sugar, carbs..

bad skin
GRowling tum
floaty sticky stools with food in
low in Vit B
No stomach acid production..
Craving Carbs

I am tested at the moment but it can be treated with Antibiotics cured within 10 days if all goes well may take a bit longer if servere..

So please get tested for it other wise you could all be driving your selfs crazy on here when you could be cured..the thing is its not that reconsised on NHS so docs may bot pick it up to start with.

However good luck if it is candida it can be cured but dont waste time like I have..:)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

2.172 sec, (1)