CureZone   Log On   Join
yeast, protozoa, or bacteria?

shroom Views: 4,072
Published: 15 years ago

yeast, protozoa, or bacteria?

I am curious about the relationship between protozoa and yeast. Microscopic views {stool smear} of yeast show no real signs of pathogenicity, but I cannot tell if they are over-populating. Nor can I tell if they are producing toxins, but I am suspicious. The thing which draws my attention is the deep "red" reflected in the cytoplasm of my yeast, indicating electro-negativity [not good]. There is also small orbs which escape the cell after growing inside of it. They do not seem to "bud" in the traditional fashion of common yeasts.
So the question is; what role are these yeast cells playing in the grand scheme of things?
The protozoa are obviously evading significant immune-responses, and this is causing a gate-way for other nuisance organisms to propagate. Does this include yeast[s]?
I have determined a while ago that the 'white substance' on my tongue is caused by a bacteria which goes to work "immediately" upon sleep state, which clearly demonstates a hormonal connection.

How does this tie-in with the protozoa? Yeast, some bacteria, and especially parasites can all produce synthetic human peptides. It may be fruitless to try and narrow it down to the specific primary organism[s] responsible for the immunity distruption.
This is why I so often advocate the use of drugs which can manipulate specific neuro-receptors.
The goal is to "sweep" these foriegn peptides off targeted receptors so the body's own messenger proteins can go to work. This could , in theory, turn on the body's own defences against the specific invaders.
Opinions? Shroom

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.672 sec, (1)