CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help! Calluses on feet

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
ThinkPink2683 Views: 6,249
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 801,259

Re: Help! Calluses on feet

I worked as a manicurist/pedicurist for about 3 years, so I know about calluses and fungus...
If you use a pumice stone or any callus remover on your feet every day that is WAY too much. The callus is there to protect your bones from pressure and if you constantly take off the tough skin and expose the new soft stuff the patches will come back with vengance every time. Moisturization is the only way to keep them away.

Also, the calluses can get worse with age. Poor circulation or diabetes can eventually lead to alot of keratinized skin...this hard, built up, compact skin that does not slough itself off.

I have been oil pulling for 2 months now and have noticed that while my skin is softer, rubbing the OO (Olive-Oil) or sunflower oil right in helps the best with my dry skin. I used the same oil on customers for soft feet. Rub oil on your skin and then cover your feet, hands, whatever with hot steamy towels!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.016 sec, (1)