CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Warrior Diet Positives

North Coast Man Views: 3,008
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 799,529

Re: Warrior Diet Positives

...." put down loads of food,a full rack of ribs,chili,fries,cake,ice creme..then i'd sit and marinate while everything sloshes and bubbles inside of me for like an hour while i lay semi-comatose clinging on to dear life from being soo full."

OMG! Sheesh....that is crazy stuff Rygar. Your digestive system must've really been working in full force mode with that much food at all once.

Well I just notice that when I begin to eat and then take several bites, I start to feel satified. I definitely finish my plate but not going for seconds. I am not drinking any water with my meal as I know that water dilutes your stomach acids which aids in the digestion process.

For instance, at 10am I had two oranges and a banana, now I am drinking some peppermint tea, and then around 3pm or so I will have some type of good carb before I do some cardio. Drinking herbal teas or water in between. When I get home from cardio, my dinner will be salmon and tilpia with a salad. Dessert is more fruit. Love it! Before going to bed, I always have a teaspoon of either organic coconut, flaxseed, or Udo's oil. Removes hunger pains at night.

The best thing is that I am not RAVISHING, STARVING RIGHT NOW! I thought I would have a bad headache or foggy but actually just the opposite. Alert! Good for studying! And I do look forward to that end of day meal.

I definitely think and feel that "eating less" is much better for our digestive system and all other body systems. Not taxing on them with food all the time and being overworked. Overeasting, I feel, is a contributor to obesity, cancers, gallstones, kidney stones, etc. Give your system a rest!!!....

NCMan

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)