Free shipping on orders over $49
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Twinny Views: 1,284
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 794,085

Re: Message for Arbragade

Hi

The kidney cleansing is obviously working, no pain, no gain (sorry, excuse the pun, you've been there, done that, wore the t-shirt!).

With regards to your "friends" you have to put yourself first, don't worry about what people say/think, you know the zapper's benefits. I can understand why you want to tell people your story and I agree, I would be the same. You are beginning to feel the benefits of zapping. Yes, like me, you'll have good/bad days, but keep going. We'll get there.

Some people can be so IGNORANT to healing such as this. They probably think it doesn't work, if they don't try it they'll never know. According to my booklet that I got with my zapper it says that some people who only use it "on and off" over a period of days tend to dismiss it's benefits and tend to not bother using it. The zapper HAS extraordinary healing benefits. The list of illnesses it can help is endless, including your M.E.

If I'm honest, over the first few days, even into the second week of zapping I still felt unwell, had flare-ups, but now I am beginning to understand what is happening to my body whilst zapping, the bad days I'm getting are the die-offs, but they are getting better and the die-off is nowhere near as bad. I now know that it takes time, continual zapping and I can now say I am noticing it's effects.

People should not comment on certain things they haven't tried. It's no fun being unwell and I don't understand people like that, it's all down to knowledge, educate yourself and you will heal. Also, positive thinking can help too. NO NEGATIVE thoughts, even on bad days, think positive.

HAVE A FAB XMAS AND NEW YEAR AND I'LL "SPEAK" TO YOU SOON.

TWINNY XXXXXXXX

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.672 sec, (1)