CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Message for Arbragade

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Arbragade Views: 1,224
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 793,351

Re: Message for Arbragade

Hi Twinny, I am sooooo excited for both of us!! its so great to hear that you're doing well again. I had another bad couple of days after starting the kidney cleanse as my kidneys were damaged by a bad kidney infection a year ago, I've woken up the last 2 mornings with kidney pain and a temperature of 102 for the last 2 days so my body has gone back into KILLING mode again I think!

I'll mention one thing that I'm getting really really angry about lately and thats other ME sufferers that I know. They quite simply do not want to get well.

Three years ago when I discovered my supplements that had a huge effect they had the same negative reaction and me travelling around the world on my own for 6 months still wasn't enough to convince them to stop moaning start helping themselves.

These people are REALLY pis*ing me off like they did 3 years ago they are so bloody negative about ANYTHING that has been proven to help, but they're perfectly happy doing treatments and paying for things that they've heard don't work very well!!! They can then go around 'bragging' that the treatment didn't help them therefore they're obviously more severe than everyone else.

I tried to help them 3 years ago and I've been stupidly trying to help them now and it is a total waste of time. I give up. Why on earth do I bother trying?

I sent a 4 page letter the a group leader of an old ME group I used to be a part of (I left when I found the supplements I used to take after the shitty attitudes from people and not willing to give it a go themselves)
I sent the leader of the group photos of my homemade zapper and didn't have to do that.
I got a card off him, saying he's heard of the zapper before (so why hasn't he tried it?) and that he was a bit sceptical, he says do we really have all these parasites in the UK environment? and certainly in the third world where they have polluted water and food, overcrowded home and poor nutrition.
He says what matters is how I feel and he's happy its making me feel better.

The card really annoyed me, if he got rid of his negativity it would be half the battle.

I can't help people who don't want to be helped.

Anyway, I'm off down to Stoke tomorrow morning until the night of Christmas Eve, so if I don't speak to you before then. You have a fanstastic christmas and new year (we both deserve it!)

Oh, I'm female from Newcastle, sorry I hadn't thought to mention it before lol

Take care hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.844 sec, (2)