CureZone   Log On   Join
Syphilis very worried please reply

ga478 Views: 2,804
Published: 15 years ago

Syphilis very worried please reply

first it all started about 5 years ago i noticed this painfull sore on th side of my vagina that was very painfull even to walk note i am a virgin i have never had any kind of sex before just masterbation the sores kept appearing and they still do now just not as often. I started symptom searching online and came across syphilis i have been thinking that i have had syphilis for the past 5 years i remember having this chancre looking thing on my ankle that got to be very big and when it burst it was filled with water i dont remember a rash of any kind just some neruological problems like jumping muscle twitching neck pains headaches confusion. I read online that syphilis can be contracted by coming in contact with the rash i dont remeber coming in contact with anyone elses rash would i remmeber? could i have syphilis and have never had any kind of sex. Could that boil or chancre on my leg be related to syphilis?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.047 sec, (1)