CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Message for Arbragade

Twinny Views: 1,244
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 792,764

Re: Message for Arbragade

Hi Arbragade

I'm sooooooo happy for you. I can tell by your lengthy post that you're bursting with energy. The zapper is a marvellous tool to have and I wouldn't do without mine either. I

I'm sure the osteopath will be able to help you with regards your slipped disc. As for your horoscope/stars - WOW! How spooky. The part referring to household repairs!! that's what you're doing to your BODY, like cleansing house, I notice Hulda refers to this a bit in the book, that's what you're doing and it's working.

I think your friends you plan to visit just before xmas won't need much convincing on the powers of the zapper. They will obviously see the difference in you.

I've been feeling amazing too lately, I'm sure the bad few days I was having was some kind of die-off. I have been fab since I last "spoke" with you and I continue to get better and better. ALL my symptoms are not nearly as bad and I think will continuing zapping they will disappear, like I said, the more I zap, I'm getting at those buggers and they can only hide away for so long. I feel confidence that I have never felt before, when I was really, really ill I could hardly look forward to anything, I didn't want to look ahead, it scared me because I was fed-up feeling this way, time is a healer, I believe and with the correct advice we will get there. I haven't had a dizzy spell for weeks now, it's the headaches/dizziness that really got to me because it's headaches I never experienced in my life before, my vision is great, I can just say that ALL MY SYMPTOMS ARE ABATING. This is fantastic. I've been zapping on the lower frequency too, feel I get more results from it and it does penetrate deeper.

I've been reading Hulda's other book, Cure for all Cancers, very interesting read too, lot of same info in Cure for all Diseases but very useful to have also.

Once I feel I've dealt with the parasite side of things I'm going to do a full cleanse, can't do another para cleanse until January, Huma's advice, after that I'm going to really "clean house" and do the kidney, liver etc. I can't wait for 2007, I'm so looking forward to it as I'm sure you are too.

HAVE A FANTASTIC XMAS AND NEW YEAR IF I DON'T "SPEAK" TO YOU BEFORE THEN. BUT PLEASE DO, DO, DO, KEEP IN TOUCH AND CONTINUE THIS FANTASTIC HEALING YOU ARE GOING THROUGH.
(PS. JUST THOUGHT I'D ASK, ARE YOU MALE OR FEMALE?)
TWINNY XXXXXXXX

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.875 sec, (2)