CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Message for Arbragade

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Arbragade Views: 1,220
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 791,040

Re: Message for Arbragade

Hi Twinny!
How are you doing?? hope you haven't had any more bad spells?

I am now on day 22 of using the zapper, and been using the bought zapper for the last 2 days which is even better because of the lower frequency option which works even better.
I just keep getting better and better with every day that passes, its UNREAL!!! I'm waking up with my usual migraine and in less than a minute after getting out of bed to take my tablets its already easing of its own accord!!! I get niggles and migraines starting but I usually only take one tablet now. They are slowly improving but I was a very severe case so it will take time with those I think but its definitely working on them.

For the last 3 days I haven't stopped!!! quite literally!!! from the moment i wake up till I go to sleep at 2am, the energy is neverending!!!
I keep saying I'll keep going until I get tired but the tiredness never happens! The only rest I'm having during the entire day is when I sit down to zap and when I go in the bath and even then I'm reading 2 books.

When I finally lie down in bed at night, I am exhausted but not from lack of energy... but by working all day and doing things and I sleep quie quickly.

At the shops yesterday, I had a list as long as my arm, I didn't have to get the list out once!!! I remembered everything on it!!!
I woke up today and EVERY time I go to the shops, my arm is agony the next day from carrying a bag even if it was light, my arm is fine today!!

I was lying in bed last night thinking I haven't learned a damn thing during the last 8 years, I know I should be doing things in moderation and resting even when I feel fine, but when the energies there to use, I just can't stop using it!!!!

The one problem I do have that the zapper can't fix is, I slipped a disk in my neck about 6 weeks ago and its pressing on nerves in my back, sometimes I have trapped nerves going down either arm, sometimes in the middle of my back and sometimes I have my old sciatica come back shooting down the back of my leg so after christmas, I'm going to go and see an osteopath, as that might get me quicker help than waiting for the NHS to fart about while my spine gets more damaged. Its painful, but NOTHING compared to daily migraines.

This is just so amazing, I don't feel well, i feel amazing!! My eyes are wide awake, I don't slip into trances anymore, I'm running up and down the stairs.

I feel so good I'm tempted to go out for a run and really test myself (I used to do athetics before the ME and miss it with a passion) but I won't be that stupid YET.

I read my starsigns on yahoo today... its always spot on... this is what it said...

'You feel invincible, dear Pisces, as though there's nothing that you can't do. Enjoy this high level of energy, for certainly it is unusual for you. However, take care not to overdo it. If you haven't jogged for a year, going out and running five miles today will leave you bed-ridden tomorrow. Similarly, don't set out to accomplish all your household repairs in one day. Remember that slow and easy wins the race and keeps you in shape for the long haul!'

lol so running is definitely out of the question for now hehe.

I feel as though a light has switched on in my head and just gone 'ping!' alive again.

I say again, but I've never had a life without the agony of migraines, so if they keep improving the way they are, I could be about to experience a FIRST in my life. Its a little scary as I don't know a life without pain!

So yip! its still working lol. Let me know how you're getting on :) xxxxxxx

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.672 sec, (2)