CureZone   Log On   Join
Brand New Allergies

Centaurea Views: 1,460
Published: 16 years ago

Brand New Allergies

I've never had an allergy before, and I haven't been to the doctor, but have developed (from what I've been reading) classic allergy symptoms to some foods just recently, and suddenly. It started with goji berries. I'd eaten 2 bags of them no problem and then one day while having a small handful after a pineapple dinner I got intensely itchy mouth and then vomiting for several hours. Didn't know what it was that caused that at the time (thought the pineapple actually, thought I'd had too much and the enzymes did something...) so next morning I had another small handful.. same thing, so then I definitely knew what was causing it. Looked up the symptoms then, found out it's classic allergy symptoms. That was a couple weeks ago. Then yesterday I had itchy mouth and severe nausea (but went to sleep before it got bad because I hated that vomiting) after a bit of parmesan cheese, of which I have eaten much throughout my lifetime and love! Then this morning same, but milder, with fish! What's going on? I have NEVER had a food allergy before all this, or any other kind of allergy for that matter! If this keeps up soon I'll have to be a breatharian! :) (Ok, trying to make a little light of it...)
The only things I can think of that could possibly be related is I've had an itchy rear end for several weeks (I think candida, but have not UV checked yet), and that could be "making holes" or something, I've read, as it gets invasive.. Also have been suspected (but not diagnosed, again, no doctor.. no insurance) celiac a while, with heart palpitations, skin eruptions and diarrhea when I ate wheat, but stopped eating wheat several months ago (though there is still some in the kitchen that other people use, I don't get enough to have symptoms).
So, I don't know what to do. I'm scared of this, I don't want to have allergies! I'd sure appreciate any ideas.

Sincerely,

E.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)