CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: UK - London meeting?

gemmatoo Views: 1,360
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 788,642

Re: UK - London meeting?

Hi

That is right I have often met up with the scientist42 and sometimes he has asked me to phone round everybody to arrange a meeting. Sometimes it's tiring doing this as some people can't come or say they are coming but don't bother etc. We did meet one summer with TMAU experts. Generally once you are put in touch with everyone on an email round you can arrange any meet up yourself with people in the same area, depending on job or family commitments etc.

I was not in London this weekend so couldn't meet up after all. I am not often in the U.K. I will call the scientist tonight and ask him to contact you on here. Then you can take it from there. I found it very helpful to meet up with people and just be able to have a chat on the phone when things get you down. Everyone has such similar experiences and frustrations. Good luck and hope you also find something that helps.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.516 sec, (1)