CureZone   Log On   Join
sensations from zapping

cooder Views: 2,900
Published: 19 years ago

sensations from zapping

I have been zapping for about two weeks now. Rice 2nd thru 4th day but nothing since in respect to parasites but my ecxzema (which I have not been able to make go away for the last eight months)is almost completely gone now...yeah! When begin zapping sessions I feel a sensation which I can only discribe as a mild headache or pressure in my head. I am struggling with (what I have been diagnosed with as well as deviated septom) sinusitis(chronic) and it is really messing with my ears/hearing, substantial inner ear pressure as well as tinitus mainly in the right ear. Do I quit zapping do I continue on? Is this the proper path in regards to initial zapping sensation and is zapping something that will help to realisticly address my sinusitis issue. As usual I would be greatful for your thoughtful as well as experenced input.
Dave

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)