CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Vinpocetine

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Energy Awareness Course
Use CureZone kode to get a free session!

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Views: 10,729
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 785,675

Re: Vinpocetine

Several of the suggested therapies in targeting tinnitus aim to improve circulation (vasodilators). Wondering if Cayenne would not be worth trying? Its also great for daily feel good energy. Uh, and molasses for mineral supplementation? (since minearl imbalance seems to be mentioned quite often?
----

Vinpocetine and Vincamine

The following is an anecdotal report concerning vinpocetine, a drug that is NOT registered in the United States. A search of the Physician's Desk Reference and several CD-ROM databases turned up nothing on the drug or its manufacturer. Be skeptical, but also remember that some of today's wonder drugs were once new and unregistered.

Anecdotal Report Concerning Vinpocetine
A prominent American tinnitus researcher states that, "Vinpocetine shows high promise." Judge for yourselves.

contributor (not the researcher) statement follows:
I started taking vinpocetine (a nootropic drug available mail-order from Europe) a couple months ago, and my tinnitus (due to listening to a walkman for the entire eighties) is now almost gone. Occasionally the tinnitus will re-occur, but I think that's due to what I happen to be eating (or not eating) that day, as the FAQ states.

In short, vinpocetine cured what I thought was incurable, and made me a whole-lot happier -- especially since I'm in the music industry and depend on my ears.
From what I understand, vinpocetine repairs damaged nerve cells, among other things. There are no side effects -- you don't notice anything while taking it except that you may remember things better, and your tinnitus may improve.

"VINPOCETINE: A side effect free synthetic derivative of vincamine. Vinpocetine is three to four times as potent as vincamine at improving cerebral circulation and overall is OVER TWICE as potent as vincamine in humans. Vinpocetine has wide ranging effects and can be used to improve memory, treat stroke, menopausal symptoms, macular degeneration, impaired hearing and tinnitus. The usual oral starting dose is 1-2 tablets three times daily, to be followed by a maintenance dose of 1 tablet three times daily for a longer period of time. Vinpocetine has not been reported to interact with other drugs and may be used in combination." -- 'Recommended Dosages' sheet from Interlab.

You can order vinpocetine by sending a letter to Interlab asking for an order form. Currently, vinpocetine is US$26 for 100 tablets. For Canadians, you can only order a three month personal supply at a time. For Americans, you may need a doctor's prescription, and can only order a three month personal supply at a time. Call your government's "Customs" agency, or "Food and Drug" administration to be sure.

Interlab
BCM box 5890
London
WC1N 3XX
England
http://ftp.bixby.org/faq/tinnitus/treatmnt.html#dmso

BTW: they also mention DMSO and Ginko at this site....

MadArt (ist)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (2)