CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Oil of Oregano??

mountaingoatuk Views: 6,396
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 785,318

Re: Oil of Oregano??

here are the links that I found interesting!

yes, I can only imagine the Water Fasting at this point is not doing much good...you must feel pretty awful.

For a better ( more accurate) perspective on candida you might want to try the curezone google function and check out candida + andreas. It doesn't sound as if you really heard what I was trying to convey in my post -- deciding to leave out the M.S. and just using the lemon and water is far too strong a cleanse, while it is not giving you anything to work with. It's a desperate (self-defeating) idea without any merit. You create a kind of boomerang effect--but it is not the M.S. that is your enemy! Not even the candida. I really want to emphasize that. Water Fasting too, is not something your average person should try. It is something to work up to--the Master-Cleanse done improperly is not a good foundation. More study sounds like the right thing to do for now. And some good mineral broths. All this stuff can be found and read with the new curezone search function.

Sincerely, reading a lot of Andreas ( ask andreas) might be very helpful for shifting your thinking and your state of health. Maybe also the ask moreless website (linked to at the top of the askmoreless forum. ) A good grasp of pH principles will make the whole candida thing much easier to get to the bottom of. The notion of starving it is a common one, often attempted and never successful. You just end up hurting yourself.

best wishes

here are a few posts to get you started...

One person’s learning curve, and he notes that fruit is not the enemy
(and I would add, neither is a good organic BS molasses)

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=282216#i

Lapis on ‘healing the terrain’

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=299289#i

Andreas on Liver Flushing and candida

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=496900

and not fasting until the liver and the digestion are working

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=659570#i

oh -- and since this post IS the ask barefoot foum, (and I sort of forgot that because usually candida sufferers don't end up posting here in desperation) I should repeat that if you read any more than a little mh, you'll see that One Cure Does Cure all. The problem is, most people won't do what's required, and so are all looking for ways to trick the body into believing we are!

here's MH on candida

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=189556#i

How do you feel about this message? Agree Disagree

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (2)