CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: another new-comer that has been following forum

sandover Views: 2,065
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 783,282

Re: another new-comer that has been following forum

Hi there --

I find this forum addictive, too -- in part because there is so MUCH information here -- about Oil Pulling, but lots of other things.

OP cleared up my skin a great deal, fast. It got worse and then WAY better. So don't freak if it gets seemingly horrible for a day or two -- my "healing crisis" came and went pretty quickly.

I have added oregano oil to various other oils (olive, sunflower, coconut, sesame), which I like. I think the point is just to find the oil that works for you, but then to switch, too, as people seem to reach an oil plateau and then experience new benefits and levels of old benefits when they make a switch to a new oil, too.

If you read through some of the posts, I think what you will find is that the Acne is but a symptom of your body trying to eliminate toxins. So the oil pulling will help, but it's what goes in that counts.

I stopped drinking altogether a few years ago and for what it's worth, my skin did not improve a whole lot. I was drinking quite a bit over many many years and I am sure it was more that the alcohol has just disrupted my entire body. But you could try stopping and see if that makes a difference...

Happy pulling!

Laura

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)