CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: To Marionnette

hopinso Views: 5,386
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 782,640

Re: To Marionnette

Hello, I remember you from the fasting forums.
Oil pulling is a simple cleansing technique, that has become quite popular. The basic way is to take a bit of good quality oil and swish it in your mouth for as long as you can. The oil can absorb and hold on to toxins from the mouth and perhaps also absorb toxins from the blood through the shallow veins under the tongue. It is also possible that some of the important essential fatty acids and other nutrients are absorbed by these same veins. Oil pulling can whiten teeth, strengthen gums, increase saliva flow, and help clear mucus from the head.
The oils used for swishing or pulling include sesame, sunflower, safflower, and olive. Many posters here have experimented with other slightly more exotic oils. It seems almost any good quality plant based oil will work. If you are interested, read through this forum. There are links where you can learn more and lots of good testimonies here. You will see there are also some borderline nut cases here, but we don't think its caused by oil pulling. There is a great bunch of regulars, who are not uptight or humorless. After all who can be too serious when you are sitting there with a mouth full of of foaming oil. I am sorry I can't go into more detail right now, but it is storming and we are expecting freezing rain and snow later on, I need to get off here pretty quick.
Are you back in France, still in India, or on your cruise ship? It sounds like you lead an exciting life.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.016 sec, (1)