CureZone   Log On   Join
the very best way to erradicate Candida???

gemmatoo Views: 1,032
Published: 15 years ago

the very best way to erradicate Candida???

Hi

I think I have systemic candida.

I have tried a candida diet for 6 months before. I was pretty strict, but it didn´t work. I even gave up smoking for that time so I really was putting in every effort, using three lac, garden of life probiotics, grapefruit seed extract etc.

So a year or so on I find myself going down the candida route again. I need to know EVERY way to get rid of Candida.

How long do you need to use three lac?
Which probiotic are best?
Which oils etc
What about prescription anti fungals for a kick start?

I have been tested for food intolerances and currently unacceptable to my body are

potatoes
tomatoes
brocolli
peas
carrots
lettuce
cucumber
chicken liver!

So when I take out all fruits and everything sweet that leaves me with practically nothing to eat and only water to drink. I find it so hard to do this and have become frantic and anxious about what I eat which is not really the idea.
I also have no faith in the diet alone killing Candida.

So any advice about the most effective quickest way to get rid of candida is very welcome. I will be fasting liquids this weekend and think that if I put in the right anti candida ingredients then I may have a good shot at reducing it.

Thanks everyone I really need help here!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

5.047 sec, (1)