CureZone   Log On   Join
interesting 7th flush

Views: 1,215
Published: 16 years ago

interesting 7th flush

I just did my 7th flush last night using the recipe by Hulda Clark e which seems to work well for me. It varies all the time but so far through the easy one and the ones that made me swear I would never do it again - i have now gotten out 1300 stones out plus alot of chaff. My eyes dont irritate as much - I used to get itchy eyes and I was considering getting my eyes lasiked bc my lenses were a pain but now they are no problem. another benefit is that I was thinking about getting stronger lenses but now my eyesight has improved and i might get weaker ones!! apparently in chinese medicine the eyes are connected to the liver so this all made sense after i discussed with others.

I did one difference this time that i wanted to share.

I had an important meeting at 10am. The usual consistent factor is that i hate taking the 6am and 8am Epsom Salt solution - i am usually so tired and worn out that to face that taste is horrid. but today i skipped that bc i didnt want to be dehydrated and yet normally when you drink water to replenish you end up running to the loo all the time! so i figured that my liver squirted out the stones last night so they would now slowly be traveling down instead of the rush. i went to my meeting with no glitches and embarssments but during the day when i finally did have lunch i passed 100 stones today. I dont know if this was a fluke or perhaps i can do the future Liver Flushes without the morning drinks.

Does anyone know the reason exactly for the 2 morning drinks? Will i miss out on something more ( more stones releasing from liver) if i dont do the morning drinks?
Can a more experienced liver flusher share their thoughts? Would be much appreciated, cheers

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.234 sec, (1)