CureZone   Log On   Join
Do you think this Zapper will help?

Views: 1,090
Published: 16 years ago

Do you think this Zapper will help?

Will have my zapper in the post tomorrow morning. Can't wait to start. After much debating as to which one to buy I managed to get one here in the UK - Certified and Approved by Dr. Hulda Clark 's son,Geoff Clark (so they say), I ordered from - TheBodyTalks Zapper. It has two frequency settings:

1) 30,000 Hertz
2) 2,500 Hertz

Electrical Specifications:
Nine Volts, Positive Offset (no negative component).
Produces only DC pulses with no AC component
True Square wave even under "load" conditions.

I hope this will help alleviate my problems until my next cleanse, been told to wait 90 days before taking any more herbs. May have overdosed slightly in the past through bad advice! Not sure exactly what I'm fighting but it is parasite related and I think it may be ascaris. Yes, I know, one of the hardest to eliminate, and I should know I've been fighting for over three years now.

I'll read the instructions when it arrives tomorrow morning (I'll be like a dog biting the postman's hand off!).

I take it my zapper instructions will enlighten me as to which frequency to use. Should I use both? and alternate?

Regards

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

4.250 sec, (1)