CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Hallway, the Keys and the Doors

HeartSpirit Views: 1,602
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 772,717

Re: The Hallway, the Keys and the Doors

Hi, Maya

Jezt a little feedback: you know how I love these loops...and feedback!

I love Carrie's website and would like to browse when I have the time. I read her bio-ish page and was attracted to a book that started it all for her apparently. Titled 'You are Psychic'. I have a similar book that I bought over ten years ago (and didn't finish reading or doing exercises) (in fact I may have bought it before my oldest daughter!) and so looked it up to see if it was the same one. (it's not)

On Amazon book-reader there is a feature 'Surprise Me' I like to execute it and see what the 'message' is. Apparently this book explains that there are different psychic skills (really?). Well I opened to 'Clairaudient'. It just might make sense!! I was reminded of a dream I had in which hearing was clearly higlighted and Anthony telling me it was signifying a possible gift (hadn't thought of that). And I have had chronic problems there (and throat) as a child.

Anyway I looked for it in my local library systems and lo and behold...it is there! So I am excited to check it out!

Thanks for the link
Love
Lo

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.672 sec, (1)