CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Labs

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

More
More
wrayc Views: 1,667
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 774,333

Re: Labs

This is sad/infuriating, the state of medicine in the US. First of all the insurance issue, utter lack of interest regarding parasitic infections. What the HELL are we supposed to do. I appreciate all the advice from herbalists etc and those on here very experienced, however; but the bulk of it is inconsistent and has no research with, in the end, dissapointing results from alternative methods. Some how we, the victems/patients need to hold these docs/killers responsible and accountible for the health and well being of the patient. All it takes is ONE licensed parasitologist and one MD (or DO) with a good patient to start the ball rolling. Maybe there is not going to be ONE SINGLE PLACE in your city or state... but AT LEAST there will be SOMEWHERE where you can go, be taken seriously, and treated responsibly. ALL OF THIS simply because talk of parasites is deemed indelicate.... much better to die politely. For instance... the current drug of choice, safest, for liver fluke, triclabendazole, is NOT AVAILABLE in the US. Bitionol is only available through experimental protocol at the CDC (can you say Bureaucracy?)The only med, praziquantel works marginally at best.

Speaking of herbs vs. meds.... the biggest issue here as we tend to view parasitic infections with tunnel vision and focus only on the GI tract. More effort needs to stressed in discerning the different groups of worms, life cycle and treatment options. It appears that many posters post here shot gun with no reseach or info expecting a perfect answer. Herbal remedies in my experience tend to target organisms in the GI tract... in reality what occurs is jumping from the frying pan into the fire. Would you rather have that fluke in your gut or liver or possibly your brain; because MANY of the herbs do not act systemically therefor, in effect, merely scatter the pests throughout the body. Some drugs do target specific mechanisms in the gut, but most work systemically which is currently the largest advantage they have over herbs. Not to mention those years of research bla bla. I had a point when I started this... but I forgot now. But I feel sure however that some one else will?

best health
r.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.375 sec, (2)