CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: URGENT Can anyone help - Very confused
 
Twinny Views: 1,263
Published: 16 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 772,906

Re: URGENT Can anyone help - Very confused


Hi there

Very interesting. I will certainly read up on the links you provided and look into this.

I have had my mercury fillings removed, about a year and a half ago. I visited a doctor who practiced kiniseology and his prognosis was that I was suffering some sort of parasite infection or mercury toxicity! I was stunned. He advised me that I would need to have my filling removed which I did over a period of six months at a cost of £1,200! He gave me tablets to take to help remove the mercury from my system, I think they were called chlorella. I had to take this for approximately 6 months with him testing for mercury on each of my visits. Slowly it was being removed from my system.

I think a hair analysis test would be one way of finding out of it is still in my system. Unfortunately, I had to stop seeing him, I live in Scotland and I had an all round 300mile trip for each visit and it was very costly for me, his treatment sessions cost from anywhere around £100 to £300 per visit and I was seeing him for about a year and a half! I probably spent nearly £3,000 using him.

I will certainly look at the info you've given me and will check out the links. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.609 sec, (1)