CureZone   Log On   Join
URGENT Can anyone help - Very confused

Views: 1,387
Published: 16 years ago

URGENT Can anyone help - Very confused

I've just completed a 30 day cleanse with BWH,Wormwood, Cloves and although I felt sooooo much better my symptoms have returned after just two days after cleanse. I have been VERY ILL for over three years now and know it's a parasite. I've tried many products (here in the UK) without success although my last cleanse was products brought from the US. They were the best that I've tried but I'm worried they have become resistant in some way. I can't bear the headaches, head actually hurts, blurry vision, squiggly jerky movements in body, even in chest like some worm squiggling about. It scares the hell out of me. What I'm wondering is do I take a break from the herbs for a while, try zapping and then in a couple of months try an extra strength formula? Advice greatly appreciated. PS. I'm new to this forum but how it's a godsend to me. THANK YOU

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.406 sec, (1)