CureZone   Log On   Join
My first drink

nanner2 Views: 1,027
Published: 16 years ago

My first drink

Moreless,

I had my first alkalizing drink yesterday around 8pm.
I used:

1 TBL diluted pickling lime from Mrs. Wages
1 TBL Braggs ACV
1/2 tsp Norwegian kelp (I know, I was squeemish and cheated on the kelp).
1 pinch epsom salts
1 TBL unsulphered BSM
glass of unchlorinated water.

I did notice a resurgence of candida symptoms last night (numbness in extremities, itching). I was very careful yesterday with what I ate - just vegies, beans, ezechial bread, a couple glasses of wheatgrass. So, I can only attribute the candida surge to the BSM. I have been chronically ill for a couple years now, and going through chelation, so I can only imagine how low my minerals are in my body!
My question to you is, would you recommend that I adjust the standard formula given my chronically depleted state? In what way would you say I could adjust it? Until I get my minerals and alkalinity up a bit, I know the candida are going to be having a picnic at my expense. Also, how much is a "pinch" of epsom salts? A few grains? 20-30 grains? That is the worst tasting part of the drink I think.

Thanks for all you do,

Nanner

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.296 sec, (1)