CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A few questions on fasting.

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Google Advertisement
ladylemon Views: 836
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 768,068

Re: A few questions on fasting.

Hi Frank,

I will be starting another juice fast tomorrow. I try to go light on the fruit juice, as I also can have a bit of candida. I suggest granny smith apples. They don't have a high Sugar content and they taste so good mixed with carrots. You may have to watch carrot content also, use as many greens as you can. Swiss chard works the best. ANYHOW, as for your gut and/or digestion. I would recommend cabbage juice. It has been known to heal the digestive track in profound ways, also carrot juice is great for about any ailment you have. Look at some of the juicing blogs on here. I believe dazzle has many great recipes on her blog, and also livingwater is a great support on here, although I have not seen her lately.

I must admit I have not heard of doing an enema with hydrogen peroxide, and I thought I knew alot about enemas..a few drops of lemmon and a cup of chamomile tea will work well in your enema water. It will cleanse and relax your bowels. Not sure about the blood. Do address that issue.

BEST TO YOU...Lady

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.org

0.211 sec, (1)