CureZone   Log On   Join
Its been a while...pls read

monica92 Views: 10,308
Published: 16 years ago

Its been a while...pls read

Hello all
I use to be a regular here but decided to spend much time researching other possibilities for my ill health. I have easily 20+ symptoms that come and go. I tested originally with a moderately elevated candida test and also high cortisol.
I focused on that for months. Im still not sure if that is the root CAUSE of my health problems.......
ive tested my thyroid, metals, etc etc etc with all negatives.
Now...with all the web searching, reading, doctor visits and discussions ive been involved in Ive ended up with this:
Finally got a diagnosis but i dont know if i truly believe in it.

Chronic Fatigue and Immune Dysfunction syndrome. For those that arent familiar it can creat many many debilitating symptoms in your body/mind. Its NOT JUST fatigue like the name may lead you to believe. Often people with this syndrome can have candida problems etc...because of their weak system.
But ive also read other things....that Chronic-Fatigue-Syndrome can just be MISDIAGNOSED LYME DISEASE. Ive just gotten tested through igenex and am awaiting my results.
Lets see...what else....ive heard thyroid treatment can help even with normal tests...
Dysautonomia is another condition that sounds like me that people think can be the true reason for all our symptoms.
Oh...and Bipolar II
Now...my symptoms range greatly and dont seem to have any relationship...but they must.
I guess my point is....if treatment for candida is letting you down....please spend time looking into other things. I am very sick....and i decided not to put all my eggs in one basket.
Enjoy reading my laundry list of symptoms:

FATIGUE
WEAKNESS
ALCOHOL INTOLERANCE
HEAT INTOLERANCE
DIZZYNESS
HEAD PRESSURE
NAUSEA
VISION FLUCTUATIONS
HEAVY MID SECTION DISPITE SLIM BUILD
Acne AT AGE 31
GENERAL CHRONIC ANXIETY
INABILITY TO CONCENTRATE
MEMORY PROBLEMS
THROAT TIGHTNESS
EITHER DRY MOUTH OR EXCESS SALIVA
CHRONIC UTI'S
IRRITABILITY FOR NO REASON!!!!!
NUMBNESS/MUSCLE TWITCHES THAT COME AND GO
AND THERE ARE MORE...JUST CANT REMEMBER ALL

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.563 sec, (1)