CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Jack Lalanne's diet

OceanCalm Views: 10,080
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 768,057

Re: Jack Lalanne's diet

No offense sir, but this entire thread seems to be be geared towards simply justifing your own diet and of eating cooked foods, including chicken. I'm sure you can eat cooked foods and live to 92 easily, my grandma has and she's still going pretty strong (although she is unfortunately not without any health problems). Personally, I don't eat raw to live to 100, I eat raw to live those years disease free and living vibrant, and quite honestly aside from it being an investment, it makes me feel wonderful right now! It is well known that Jack Lalanne eats predominantly raw (he states that the majority of his diet is raw fruits and vegetables), and quite frankly I don't care if he chooses to eat chicken on the side, that is his choice and it is yours as well if that is what you decide you want. There's no need to feel guilty nor feel any need to justify your diet, so long as you feel comfortable with yourself and love what YOU do. Remember though, it is always important to respect others choices just the same! We're all looking for the same thing... to feel good, and to be Happy... only we each have our own way of going about it. I don't feel the need to defend my position... I know what works for me and I'll continue to do it for as long as it works for me or I find something better!

To each on their own my friend!

Cheers,
Mike

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)