CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: --hopinso--

moreless Views: 10,105
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 767,808

Re: --hopinso--

Hi welshgirl,

I have "NO" problem trying to Help those who may choose to try to help themself and who have an open mind to do so !

Even hopinso, I am willing to answer questions which may help her solve her problems, "IF" she was "REALLY" willing to choose to do something about it ?

But those who Just want to complain at every turn and always be Negative about ideas which "MANY" others are finding Help to Solve their problems, these kind of people may find that I am someone who they may find it Better to avoid !

As in everything the Acid Alkaline pH Balancing Principles may apply, and there is Nothing in the whole universe which is not effected by these principles !

You also Claim me to Falsely to make comments, but I do not think you or hopinso would want me to pull up supporting info of her posts to verify that what I have stated to be so is True and not False as you want to claim !

You may find that it may be better for those of you who may choose to try to continue to throw out Negative info about the suggestions which I may post, so as to avoid causing yourself more problems !

I try to provide people with choices , and those who are willing to make changes in their Life may benefit, by making Better choices than they have been making up to this point in their Life and this may then help them to solve some of the problems which may be Facing them !

Smile Tis your choice.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.875 sec, (1)