CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: --hopinso--

Views: 10,327
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 767,736

Re: --hopinso--

Actually Moreless, Hopinso has done the opposite to what you have "falsely "accused "her of doing. She has never denigrated any of your protocols. She has merely said that they have not been advantageous for her. She has never dismissed them as being"FALSE and LIES".Have you ever bothered to read what her past history is? Do you actually really care ?
Sadly, I think not. I think you are too old and cantankerous, just like my Dad when he was in his seventies. Before you make your charming,insightful replies; no, I am not unwell-in fact, I have great health, as do my five children .I just do not understand why you mow down those who may need support. Is that the way in which you raised your children? So, what has happened to them in their lives? Don't worry, I don't want an answer. Please do not be so abrupt and acidic to people- I am sure you can do an awful lot better!! Regards from Australia.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.984 sec, (1)