CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: --answer--

Views: 10,313
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 767,681

Re: --answer--

Moreless, I was experimenting with alkalizing drinks and electrolyte mineral replacements before I ever heard of you. Indeed, I began studying safe and proper mineralization more than ten years ago after nearly dieing from hypokalemia, and being alarmed about calcium deposits on my lungs. Its not a matter of being left behind, but rather having the common sense to read, research and experiment and learn for myself. It is not a matter of pride and vanity, for sir, no one on Curezone exhibits more of either trait than you do.

I wish you would notice that I never tell people not to use your protocol, just to be aware there are options. And-I do not promote my drink on your forum, whether I agree with you or not, I do respect the fact that you do own this forum. I just wish you had the respect for other people that would allow them to discuss options on other forums without you resorting to name calling and insults. What are you going to do if calcium hydroxide is taken off the market. Whether you believe me or not, this is a very real possibility.

Finally, I am sure I am not the only person who has felt, even for a moment, that death was preferable to suffering. You have no idea about what I am dealing with; further more you have made it clear you have no desire to help or advise, just insult and discourage. You use my injury as an excuse to belittle me and try to make anything I have to say be wrong because I am struggling to find answers for a problem that is far more serious than acne and constipation.

Its funny, I clicked on this forum by mistake the other day and saw your post on southern fried potatoes. I saw something that I could relate to, not to mention having fond memories of the potato and onion dish I grew upon. I thought maybe you had softened and become compassionate. I guess I was wrong. Sorry I got involved here, I was just sharing some information that may eventually affect people here.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

4.344 sec, (1)