CureZone   Log On   Join
Not at all, mm...

John Cullison Views: 1,554
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 76,815

Not at all, mm...

Hi, mm,

You probably need surgery, then.

Tolerance for fats was never something I considered as a "gallbladder issue". I've never really had problems tolerating fats -- except for the occasional "too much fat causing a gall bladder attack". This, BTW, is gone.

Then again, my diet consists of a lot less fat these days, just on general principles. I've not done Liver Flushes just so I could eat bacon with wild abandon or anything. *grin* But I've had ice cream recently (OK, two days ago -- a lot of it...) -- no problems at all.

I have posted in all three Liver Flush Forum s the benefits I've gained doing the colon+parasite+liver cleanse/flush sequence, plus other changes I've made (dietary, herbal, supplemental, etc.). It isn't that no one here has seen improvement in such symptoms, it's merely that most of us have already posted our past wins, and we'll post new ones as we notice them. I can understand your impatience -- gall bladder problems can be *very* annoying -- but read through the forums and see what we've had to say. I know this might sound a bit cruel, or humorous, depending on your viewpoint, but it looks to me like you're holding your gall bladder hostage and demanding that we cater to your request to repeat ourselves or else.

I don't mind repeating myself, but the answers you seek are already out there (in here), and taking responsibility for your own health -- the reason this web site exists -- means that you need to seek out your own answers. Don't wait for us to convince you that a cleansing and flushing program is the way to go, because we can't do that. Only you can.

If you really want surgery, go for it. It's your body, and no one else can tell you what's right for it. You're the only one who can make that decision.

I can tell you that removing your gallbladder will make fat digestion even more difficult, even if it does eliminate the pain. That's just a physical fact. If what you want is to eliminate the pain, then surgery usually (but not always) helps with that. If what you want to do is restore your digestive system to a healthy, pain-free state, then spend some time studying this web site, and then choose a path that makes sense *to you*. YOU have to choose.

BTW -- you claimed that none of the natural routes (and you claim to have tried them all) worked for you. I'm kinda curious what these routes were. Would you like to discuss what you've done?

=-John-=

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.766 sec, (2)