CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Calcium Hydroxide-DANGER???

nanner2 Views: 10,413
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 767,419

Re: Calcium Hydroxide-DANGER???

I haven't tried the alkalizing drink yet. I just ordered my Mrs. Wages pickling lime today. But I really have no fear of this part of the drink. I mean, they use this stuff to make pickles, and pickles are safe, been around for a long time! I went online to find a recipe for pickles that uses pickling lime, and it said to dissolve a cup of it in a gallon of water, and cautions not to inhale the powder. The Moreless alkalizing drink uses only 1 tablespoon of the pickling lime per gallon of water. When I was kid, my dad made pickles with pickling lime, and I craved the juice, and used to sneak into the refrigerator to drink it. I really don't see the harm in this stuff, unless you inhale it or drink it concentrated.
I know my body is very acidic, so I am going to take it slow when I start using it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.703 sec, (1)