CureZone   Log On   Join
Deleted

Views: 10,239
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 767,350

Deleted

Hello tigerlilly,

I tried the alkalizing drink without the pickling lime water for 3-4 months till I got my hands on pickling lime powder locally. The results were quite different between the two periods. In the time period I took the alkalizing drink without the pickling lime water, I felt sleepy most of the time, but not lethargic. Afterwards, by introducing the pickling lime water into the alkalizing drink, I felt a rush of energy and felt great. It even perked up my levels of awareness. I have energy for long time to go on all day without feeling tired.

Guess that if you take the lime water alone by itself will damage your body. But if taken mixed with the other ingredients that are part of the alkalizing drink, then you get another equation, one that produces energy and beneficial results. That's why all those ingredients are part of a synergestic equation in the alkalizing drink.

You can obviously try alternative to lime water like calcium supplements, but take in consideration the cost in long term. Pickling lime powder costs almost nothing in comparison to the calcium supplements. Did you know that the calcium supplements originate from the pickling lime powder that are mixed with different kinds of acids.

Best regards,
Ynaig

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.344 sec, (1)