CureZone   Log On   Join
The single most important phto ever taken by mankind!

FirstFastMay06 Views: 4,196
Published: 18 y

The single most important phto ever taken by mankind!

Why fight over religion and worry about such little things in life? Why not make this small life we have the best that we can? I finally asked God to come back into my life recently and such a burden was lifted already. I have drank myself to death over the past 16 years and God is helping me with that, but he gave me the choice to drink or not to drink. Isn't that a great God?

Look, this video will show you the most important photo that was ever taken by mankind. This is the best picture you will probably ever see of God in your lifetime, enjoy it and don't let the small things get you down!

http://www.shoutwire.com/viewstory/36619/The_Hubble_Deep_Field_The_Most_Impor...

One last thing... Did you know there were only 4 mammals that reconize themselves in a mirror? Human, dolphin, monkey, and even more recently, elephants.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This last part is dedicated to the evolutionist because I was only going to post this in 1 room, but it let me choose 3, so what the heck? I just want to say that Christians and evolutionist are really not all that different, lol! At least the probability of me living again in an afterlife is greater than yours. If anything, I have a better reason to be wrong than you! Of course in our eyes, both of us are right and I accept that. The afterlife thing let's me feel good about choosing the wrong answer if that be the case:)
.....................................................................................
"Truth" 1: Evolution is a fact supported by scientific evidence

"Evolution is unproved and unprovable."
Sir Arthur Keith, author of the foreword to the 100th edition of
Origin of the Species.

"Scientists who go about teaching that evolution is a fact of life are great con-men, and the story they are telling may be the greatest hoax ever."
Dr. T. N. Tahmisian, Atomic Energy Commission, USA.

"Evolution is a fairy tale for grown-ups. This theory has helped nothing in the progress of science. It is useless."
Professor Louis Bounoure, Director of Research,
National Center of Scientific Research.

"[Evolutionary theory] is still, as it was in Darwin's time, a highly speculative hypothesis entirely without direct factual support . . . "
Michael Denton, molecular biologist

(Over 400 scientists are "convinced by new scientific evidence that Darwinian evolution is deficient.")

Click here for larger drawing of "simple cell"

"Truth" 2: Life began as simple, single-celled organisms

"Each cell in the human body contains more information than in all thirty volumes of the Encyclopedia Britannica. It's certainly reasonable to make the inference that this isn't the random product of unguided nature, but it's the unmistakable sign of an Intelligent Designer.
Walter L. Bradley, The Mystery of Life's Origin

Biochemist Michael Behe (Darwin's Black Box) says that modern Science has made the Darwinian explanation of the origin

of complex life forms much less believable than it was in Darwin's day.In the 19th century, it was believed that a cell was just "a homogeneous globule of protoplasm." They did not know about DNA or the complex processes that go on inside a cell.

The book's central thesis is that many biological systems are "irreducibly complex" at the molecular level. Behe gives the following definition of irreducible complexity:

Behe starts with the example of a mousetrap; he claims that a standard mousetrap is "irreducibly complex". Such a mousetrap consists of:

(1) a flat wooden platform to act as a base

(2) a metal hammer, which does the actual job of crushing
the little mouse

(3) a spring with extended ends to press against the platform and
the hammer when the trap is charged

(4) a sensitive catch that releases when slight pressure is applied
holds the hammer back when the trap is

(5) a metal bar that connects to the catch and charged
(there are also assorted staples to hold the system together)

Behe then continues with his logic as to why this system is "irreducibly complex":

Which part could be missing and still allow you to catch a mouse? If the wooden base were gone, there would be no platform for attaching the other components. If the hammer were gone, the mouse could dance all night on the platform without becoming pinned to the wooden base. If there were no spring, the hammer and platform would jangle loosely, and again the rodent would be unimpeded. If there were no catch or metal holding bar, then the spring would snap the hammer shut as soon as you let go of it...

A mousetrap cannot “evolve” slowly, bit by bit. All of the parts must be in place at the same time. The same with such things as DNA.

"Truth" 3: Evolution has occurred over billions and billions of years

Evolutionists claim that although we have not actually observed these things happening, that does not mean that they are impossible. They say it simply means they are extremely improbable. It is extremely improbable that you can toss a coin and have it come up heads 100 times in a row. But if you toss coins long enough, eventually it will happen. Evolutionists think the world has been around long enough for all these highly improbable things to happen.

“If you took all the carbon in the universe and put it on the face of the earth, allowed it to chemically react at the most rapid rate possible, and left it for a billion years, the odds of creating just one functional protein molecule would be one chance in a 10 with 60 zeros after it. In other words, the odds for all practical purposes are zero. That's why even though some people who aren't educated in [molecular Science and DNA research] still believe life emerged by chance, scientists simple don't believe it anymore.”
Walter L. Bradley, The Mystery of Life's Origin

"Truth" 4: The Earth is billions and billions of years old.

If we observe present processes, and make the assumption that they have been going on at the same rate since they started, we generally come to the conclusion that the Earth cannot be billions of years old. Some of the processes that have been studied that give young ages for the Earth are:

Continental erosion

Sea floor sediments

Salinity of the oceans

Helium in the atmosphere

Carbon 14 in the atmosphere

Decay of the Earth's magnetic field

The old ages for the Earth come primarily from the ages of rocks, which are dated by the presumed ages of the fossils in them. Radioactive measurements of rocks are based on assumptions that were chosen to make the radioactive measurements agree with the presumed ages of the fossils.

The eruption of Mount St. Helens produced many feet of stratified rocks which look millions of years old, but were produced in days or hours. Radioactive measurement of these rocks show them to be millions of years old too. But we know they were formed in 1980 because scientists saw them formed.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (4)