CureZone   Log On   Join
Deleted

Views: 10,302
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 767,036

Deleted

Hello tigerlilly,

Why you put so much credit on those big organizations that you mentioned? The Curezone website is a place where people come to seek alternative ways to cure their problems where the drugs approved by those organizations couldn't help them.

The pickling lime water is safe to be used with this alkalizing drink in moderation. Myself I just use like 6 to 12 tablespoons of lime water with no side effects. I knew about the danger of using the calcium hydroxide. This only occurs if you take directly the powder form internally. This form of powder is deadly cause it is extremely corrosive in concentrated form. That's why there's the instruction to make the pickling lime water just to dilute it making it non corrosive. Try pouring a tablespoon of the lime water on your skin of your hand and tell me back if it burned your skin or not? The corrosive effect of the pickling lime occurs only when it's in powder form. That's why there's warnings in handling it in the powder form. Also if you knew anything about the Edgar Cayce readings, he also suggested the lime water for certain cases.

And I repeat again, take the drink slowly over the course of several hours, not in one gulp. Try it by sipping it slowly.

Best regards,
Ynaig

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.578 sec, (1)