CureZone   Log On   Join
Success with "2nd" Flush...Yeah!!

StarBrite Views: 2,663
Published: 21 years ago

Success with "2nd" Flush...Yeah!!

Good morning everyone,

Last night was my 2nd flush 'attempt'. (the 2 before this one, was a failure), I think it made a difference with me, to start this at work. I took a potato to work, and nuked it in the microwave, drank lemon water until 2:00, then stopped food and drink. When I came home it was 6:00, time for the 1st dose of Epsom Salts . The last two attemps, I started it on Saturday, whick left me all day to think about, and worry over it. At the office,(I work at a major University, where I have a private office) I am busy, and don't really think about the cleanse. So, next time, I will start it on Friday again. Anyway, back to my results......I was a little queasy after the oil/grapefruit mixture, but kept it down, I also layed on my right side with my knees pulled up some,and I felt better, last time I layed on my back(Dr. Clark's instructions). This morning around 8:00, after the last EP, I started passing what will end up like,.....Around 200 stones..WOW...They are however mostly small, the largest one is about the size of a 'plain M&M'. The others smaller. Man, I am still amazed!! I feel kinda hung-over though, not GREAT like others have posted. Maybe tomorrow I will get the GREAT feelings. Now, it is time to work on the "health" of my liver, to get it in shape to 'do it's work. I also visit the web-site of Dr. Sandra Cabot..a liver doctor and alternative practioner, which really got me thinking about the LIVER, and what it's job is. I'll be going to my Health Food store today to get some herbs to strengthen my liver and help it become strong.

I love you guys, and love this web-site. I KNOW I will become strong and healthy because of people like you, who are committed to healing ourselves.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)