CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Haven't noticed an improvement.

nanner2 Views: 2,205
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 762,832

Re: Haven't noticed an improvement.

I've read that candida, which is normally present in our bodies, consumes mercury, but that a metabolite of this consumption is methylmercury, which is more damaging than the elemental mercury. So yeah, I guess in a way the candida is doing me a favor by consuming the mercury, but I wish it would clean up after it's meal. :)

It is my hope that once the mercury is gone from my body, that I will be able to bring the candida down to lower, normal levels. It just takes sooooo long to remove it. For me, DMPS is the way to go. But, for a while there, my clinic was restricted from providing it to their patients because some regulating authority said it wasn't safe, but then reversed their opinion later, thankfully.

I probably jumped the gun in taking the Humaworm now, rather than waiting till the mercury is gone. My symptoms (anal itching and teeth grinding) could be caused by candida and/or parasites. I was hoping that if they are caused by parasites, that the Humaworm would do the trick.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

2.203 sec, (1)