CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: UPDATE:Re: My cat was diagnosed with cancer!!!! Help!!

Healme Views: 1,445
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 76,035

Re: UPDATE:Re: My cat was diagnosed with cancer!!!! Help!!

Thank you Joy. Pray I can get passed this one. I am hurting pretty bad right now. She was the last of my old animals left. Its like a chapter of your life being closed and the fact she wanted to live makes the pain that much more. Its like she didn't want to let go and neither did I. We were both in the same boat but neither one of us had a choice. I can't hardly stand to be in my room because she was with me day and night. I been crying non stop. I have had pets go before but it never hurt like this. So just pray that my heart will heal somehow.Sometimes I think we need them more than they need us or at least the same amount. I knew we had alot of love between us but I never knew just how deep that bond was until now. I am still wanting to call out her name for crying out loud. I even called my cat Asia Angel 3 times tonight. Just pray and thanks for your gifts.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.516 sec, (1)