CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My cat was diagnosed with cancer!!!! Help!!

critterkids Views: 3,374
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 76,020

Re: My cat was diagnosed with cancer!!!! Help!!

When I mentioned raw food in my last post, I was meaning to raise the cat or dog on a real raw food diet (which would take some research and knowledge in the first place to feed correctly), which is what they would eat in the wild. Commercial pet foods have toxins and preservatives and they are cooked and are dead, but that isn't what I was talking about during your "emergency" situation.

For now you might try chicken broth. I would not force feed the cat "food" or if you do you should check with your vet and get something from the vet that could be used that would give a high amount of nutrients. There are some liquid diets designed for animals that are prescriptive from the vet. There may be something like Esbilac or liquid kitten milk replacement at PetSmart or Petco that could give some nutrients, but this is not ideal. Otherwise stick with water, chicken broth, CS, or take her to the vet for professional help.

~ Critterkids

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)