CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My cat was diagnosed with cancer!!!! Help!!

joy1975 Views: 3,415
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 75,987

Re: My cat was diagnosed with cancer!!!! Help!!

The first thing you need to do is get the immune system up and running. Solely for that purpose I give my dog 4Life Transfer Factor Plus Advanced and Green & White Tea Extract (New Chapter) and Vitamin C in large doses.

I do a lot of additional things, including Urine Therapy, Sea Meal, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Mistletoe (you can't get this in the US, don't know where you are located) and additionally Lucky gets Carravet Acemannan Immunostimulant Injections once every 10 days from the vet. HOWEVER, the last is excessively expensive and I am currently looking for alternatives - but I have not been quite successful yet. I will let you know if I find a less expensive alternative, as it i Additionally Lucky gets two Supplements from Springtime - which I will be swapping to their Longevity product. Have a look on their website...

I have been treating Lucky for 3 1/2 months now and she is doing very well (tail wagging, 1 hour a day walks, high energy). The vet tells me it's a miracle and keeps trying to convince me to do a biopsy and then chemotherapy (completely useless - as he told me 3 1/2 months ago...) Anyway, that's a different story.

Good Luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

3.030 sec, (1)