CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I am very excited--oil pulling

zooii Views: 12,176
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 759,224

Re: I am very excited--oil pulling

An example of this is that my mother changed a heart claff and most of her aorta once and it was a major surgery, so interesting that the doctors fought of who would do the surgery ha ha. Of course they didn't know the reason to why her aorta(the biggest blood artery) had blown up like a balloon, do they ever? So a couple of years later she went to the dentist to repair a tooth, the dentist drilled a hole in the tooth and either staph or strepp bacteria, can't remember which one, immediately infected her heart. The doctors had forgotten to tell her about that, although they always tell the other heart patients, the have to get Antibiotics when going to the dentist and drilling holes. After she got infected she was just laying in bed and couldn't get up, I had to drag her to the bathroom and she was usually full of energy even after the first operation. So we took her to the hospital and the doc said she had caught a cold. He didn't think it was strange that she couldn't walk by herself and sent us off. One day later we had to call the ambulance again, and another doctor actually DID an examination and she had to be rushed in for another emergency operation. Because the first doctor didn't examine her(he had her whole history of operations right in front of him) her ear nerves somehow "died" she got deaf and got tinnitus on that ear at the same time, so she hears a what I'm guessing very irritating and boring sound all the time, and she actually died during the operation but woke up and lost some of her brain function at the same time.

"It was explained that bacteria which helps form plague, leeches into the gums and bloodstream going directly to the heart."

Or perhaps the bacteria in the gums can leach directly to the heart as well.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.422 sec, (1)