CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Oil Pulling, Vitamins and ACV/H2O2 Spray

tigerlilly Views: 1,379
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 756,970

Re: Oil Pulling, Vitamins and ACV/H2O2 Spray

Hello Maya!

I'm doing pretty well (aside from a rash that formed on my forehead the day I started oil pulling), but I have a couple of questions. It seems that everyone on here wants to be very alkaline when using the testing strips, but on my package insert it says that a range of 6.4-7.2 is ideal for saliva, that above 7.2 is TOO alkaline. It also says that it is normal to have a urine PH of 5.0 in the morning, but that it should rise to about 8.0 at night. This seemed very different to me from what I've read on here about raising your PH. How is it possible to be too alkaline?

Also, is long-term ingestion of Epsom salts safe? I just noticed that on the package, it says it can be used as a laxative, but only for a short period of time. Similarly, the kelp I bought says to use only 1-3 quarter teaspoons a day, whereas the alkalizing drink calls for 1-3 WHOLE teaspoons in each drink! Why is this so far above the recommended daily dose?

I took my first alkalizing bath yesterday, with Epsom salt and ACV, and I noticed that during the cold shower I felt woozy, and then I got a headache afterward. Is this due to the body changing temperature so drastically and rapidly? Isn't this a bad thing?

I am new to all these things, and I am a fairly skeptical, practical girl, and since I cannot find any science to back these things up, I want to know how we all know that they are safe methods.

Thank you for your help!

Asia

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.656 sec, (1)