CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dogs?

MentalNomad Views: 5,662
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 752,939

Re: Dogs?

I would give her krill oil and also coconut oil in her diet. Fresh raw foods are healthier for her than the overcooked dog food. If you juice veggies and fruites for yourself, give her the pulp. Or if you dont' juice much just food proccessor her some fresh veggies and fruit and a little raw meat daily. Pour coconut oil over that and toss in a krill oil capsule and you've got health deluxe! You also might boost her water by using energized water. If you have some food grade H202 you might give her 6-12 drops in her water (I am assuming you give her good water like RO or distilled, never mix H202 with chlorinated water) two or three times a day. It has to be between meals however--one hour before or two hours after--or it will be entirely negated and also destroy the goodness of the food. So it's a little trickier...I don't know how many times a dog eats a day but basically animals respond to the same treatments humans do. One of these days when I own horses they'll be the healthiest things you ever saw! ;)

I get my coconut oil from Wilderness Family Naturals if you are needing a great sorce with the best price, customer service and best quality too. Yummy stuff!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)