CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: phenibut

skbruning Views: 3,520
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 359,601

Re: phenibut

Thanks............ESPECIALLY for finally telling me what in Hades GABA was!

You say it can be purchased online....do you have a good, reputable, reasonable CHEAP source?!

I spent TWO HOURS on here yesterday cutting/pasting everything I could get my hands on and worked up a plan for ONE night: I took Valerium and Melatonin (because they were HERE) and drank a 1/2 glass of warm milk (yuck) and was able to sleep 4 hrs. THEN I couldn't get back to sleep so I took an Ambien CR. Any prescription drugs are to be avoided for me because the SIDE EFFECTS always just slam me. Then I would get a prescription for the side-effect, it would have side-effects, too, and now I know how my elderly patients end UP WITH 30 PRESCRIPTION BOTTLES BY THEIR BEDSIDE. I've always preferred holistic, thank you. (Have had to get off all prescription drugs except Relpax for migraines....and it is what is causing all this trouble but I MUST HAVE IT for the migraines, they are so bad and have left me half-dead. No sleep is killing off the other HALF!)

So....................high colonics, no colonics....on and on it goes, some say yes, some say no (Dr. Mehmet oz of Oprah fame says he doesn't agree with high colonics so I cancelled the one I had set up end of this week. It was for migraines but DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY KNOWLEDGE OF colonics WORKING FOR SLEEP DISORDERS???) All I know is that it has gone on for so many years without solution that I am at the end. I feel like I am going to die very soon if I don't start SLEEPING 8 HRS A NIGHT EVERY SINGLE SOLITARY NIGHT. Can you even imagine getting up every 20-30 minutes??? I'm a zombie.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

4.391 sec, (1)