CureZone   Log On   Join
Possible common ingredient in all vaccines? Influenza totally unnecessary vaccination.

Bearbear Views: 1,788
Published: 16 years ago

Possible common ingredient in all vaccines? Influenza totally unnecessary vaccination.

So many vaccine reactions strike me as similar. Shortly after an influenza vaccination in 1989 I developed allergic and neurologic symptoms (mostly leg pains) that lasted for years. This was compounded by severe fatigue, back pain,neck pain and intolerance to cold. This gradually got better until I was basically back to normal in 2001. Early in 2004 the fatigue returned along with strange face (sinus?) pain, severe headaches, blurry vision and extreme eye pain which were totally new and previously unexperienced symptoms. As of this summer, I now feel close to normal again. There are too many variables to indicate what might have been the trigger for the second extreme fatigue episode. Physicians tend to want to attach a composite diagnosis like Depression or fibromyalgia to many of these non-specific symptoms instead of any referral to vaccination adverse event registries. I read an article attributing autoimmune triggering by influenza vaccination years ago in the New England Journal of Medicine but unable to later find this. I think that of all the vaccinations, influenza has got to be the most unnecessary - the vaccine is only "the best guess at what the current virus might be".

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

5.855 sec, (1)